This story began in 2012 when one A3 LIPN team decide to implements its algorithm in scala and spark. From year to year it happens that it was a good choice thanks to the rapid pace at which Spark increased its notoriety.
Our objective is to provide a open source library in order to test and compare a wide range of algorithms even if we’re focused on clustering as well as for research purpose than for industrial ones.
We’re young at this moment but we have big data clustering idea and implementations that are waiting their right moment to come.
- Lebbah Mustapha & Hanane Azzag who are/were Ph.D thesis masters of some of us
- Tarn Duong for the accuracy and rigor of its ideas
- Sarazin TugDual who initiates the Scala/Spark dynamic in 2012 and make Self Organizing Map scalable
- Ghesmoune Mohammed who proposes and implement the streaming clustering algorithms GStream
- Forest Florent
- Andriantsiory Dina Faneva for its tensor contributions
- Beck Gaël